- THE MANUSCRIPTS SHOULD NOT BE PUBLISHED IN OTHER EDITIONS.
- The authors should fulfill a Copyright Declaration Form that the manuscript has not been published in other editions and this Declaration should be signed and scanned.
- In case of co-authorship – the participation of each co-author in the paper should be presented.
- The registration forms for participation in the conference should be filled up to (10th November 2023).
- The papers should be submitted up to (15th December 2023).
- The papers should be written and presented in Bulgarian or English languages.
- The accepted papers will be reviewed by a blind peer review and after their approval will be published in online Conference Proceedings with an ISBN number, thar will be suggested for indexing in Web of Science Data base.
- Each participant with a paper will receive an online Conference Proceedings and a Certificate for Participation in the conference.
- The time for presenting and discussing papers during the conference is 15 minutes.
- Presentation of papers at the conference – PowerPoint presentation.