About the Conference
THIRD INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE
"STRATEGIC PLANNING AND MARKETING
IN DIGITAL WORLD"
University of National and World Economy
Department of Marketing and Strategic Planning
November 23nd and 24th, 2023
10:00 Big Conference Hall - UNWE and online in MS Teams
Dear colleagues and friends,
On behalf of the Program Committee, I have the honor and pleasure to invite you to take part in the Third International Scientific Conference "Strategic Planning and Marketing in the Digital World", part of the celebrations of the three jubilees: 75 years of specialty "Strategic Planning" specialty, 70 years of foundation of department "Marketing and Strategic Planning" and 30 years of specialty "Marketing". The Conference will be held on November 23nd and 24th, 2023 at UNWE, Sofia and online at MS Teams.
The conference is organized by the Department of Marketing and Strategic Planning of the University of National and World Economy, Sofia in partnership with:
- Aleksandër Moisiu University of Durrës – Albania;
- Mediterranean University of Albania - Tirana, Albania;
- University of Elbasan - Albania
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University - Georgia
- Fiancial-humanitarian faculty - Hryhorii Skovoroda University in Pereiaslav - Ukraine;
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv - Ukraine;
- Police Academy of the Czech Republic in Prague;
- School of Economics, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore, M.P., India
The main goal of the organized scientific forum is to present, through the prism of strategic planning and marketing, the main opportunities and challenges for modern society in the era of digitalization. The organized forum aims to cover the issue as the digital world covers all levels of government (corporate, regional, national and international) and their various aspects (marketing, planning, finance, education and health, etc.).
The thematic fields in which the conference focuses this year are:
- Impact of digital transformation in strategic planning;
- Integrating traditional and digital strategic approaches;
- The role of data and analytics in digital era;
- Digital marketing strategies and practices;
- AI in marketing;
- Digital marketing (social marketing, e-marketing, influencer marketing, omnichannel marketing) in emerging markets;
- Strategic perspectives in digital era.
An independent section of the Conference is provided for the participation of students (bachelor's and master's degrees) and doctoral students, where they will be able to present the results of their research.
The papers presented at the scientific conference in Bulgarian, which have passed scientific review, will be published in a conference proceeding with ISBN, entered in the NACID reference list. The papers presented at the scientific conference in English, which have passed scientific review, will be published in a conference proceeding, that will be suggested for indexing in Web of Science Data base.
Working languages of the conference:
I wish you active and fruitful participation in the conference!
Prof. Dr. Hristo Katrandjiev
Chairman of the Program Committee of the conference